The VideoMic NTG is a broadcast-grade, feature-packed shotgun microphone optimised for on-camera use. It features the same revolutionary acoustic design as the NTG5, which delivers unmatched transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound. Add to this an incredibly flat frequency response, highly directional supercardioid polar pattern, and very low self-noise, and what you have is a compact on-camera microphone that contends with the world’s best shotgun mics.
- Revolutionary acoustic design, delivering unmatched acoustic transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound.
- Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and very flat frequency response
- Unique infinitely variable gain control
- Auto-sensing 3.5mm output interacts seamlessly with both cameras and mobile devices
- Class-compliant USB-C output with headphone output for seamless audio monitoring
- Digital switching – controls high-pass filter, pad, high frequency boost, and safety channel
- dB peak warning light
- Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 30+ hours of recording, charges via USB-C
- High-quality Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting with cable management and a sliding rail to adjust mic placement on a camera cold shoe.
- Lightweight (94g) and rugged aerospace-grade aluminium construction
||Pressure gradient electret condenser
||20Hz – 20kHz
||35Hz – 18kHz ±3 dB
|Signal to noise Ratio
||105dB SPL (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
||15dB SPL (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
||-26 dB re 1V/Pa (50mV @ 94dB SPL) ± 1dB @ 1kHz
|Input SPL @ 1% THD
|High Pass Filter Frequency
||3.5mm auto-sensing USB-C
||Mac OS 10.12 / Windows 10