- CD-USB/MP3 Player / FM tuner / Mixer Amplifier
- Bluetooth connection with external devices
- IR Remote control for CD - USB/MP3 player & tuner functions
- Full digital technology amplifier 320 W RMS, 100V-70V
- 4 universal inputs with phantom facility, Presence Control and per-channel High-Pass filters
- Configurable Priority settings, VOX facility on input 1
- Selectable aux input for music source with volume and tone controls
- USB port on front panel allows reproduction of MP3 files from a memory stick
- Music On Hold and PRE outputs
- The 3 PAGING buttons to select zones to be paged by either the channel 1 or 4
- The 3 MUSIC buttons turn the music on in the respective zones
- Digital Chime and Siren built-in generator, activation through dry contact
- Status / Priority / Audio Level LED indications
ES 3323-II is a mixer-amplifier with 4 mic-line audio inputs, CD/USB – MP3 player and tuner and an aux input for an additional external music source. The amplifier nominal power is 320 W can be share between the 3 zones speakers, the ES 3323-II is able to control the independent activation of announcements and musical program and control separately the sound level of the 3 zone. The 3 zone output and the direct output are available at 100 V – 70 V for constant voltage line.
All four inputs can access the priority through an external command, have a common ‘presence’ control and separate highpass filters that are useful for improving speech intelligibility. Inputs 2 and 3 also have an RJ 45 socket for quick connection of an BM 3001 and BM 3003 paging microphone. The BM 3001 send the announcement in all the zone, the BM 3003 allow to select the zone to send the announcement. The BM 3003 could be connect in a single unit or a line (daisy-chain) of BM 3003 (max. 12, by using an additional power supply unit).
The paging buttons on the front panel can be used to select zones to be paged by either the channel 1 or 4. The music buttons turn the music on in the respective zones. Aux outputs are available to send the internal / external music source signals to additional amplifiers, mixers, phone systems, etc.
As system expansion, it is possible to link a second generic external amplifier to keep the background music in the zones that are not paged. Through a screw terminal connector is possible control the master volume and the music volume from a remote area, also the selection of the music source is a remote control available.
Number of Channels
|Power Output (@100V)
||320 W RMS
|Frequency Response (-3dB)
||20 Hz - 20 kHz
|Total Number of Inputs
Balanced : 5
Unbalanced : 3
Mono : 8
Mic Input : 1 x XLR
Line Inputs : 1 x RCA
Mic + Line Inputs : 4 x Euroblock
Paging Inputs : 2 x RJ45
||5 x RCA
Configuration : DIP switch, Front pane
Priority : Yes
Music on Hold : Yes
Chime Tone : Yes
||CD , FM Tuner , USB Drives , Bluetooth
(H x W x D)
|5" x 17.48" x 13.58"
||10.1 kg / 22.27 lbs