Robust LF driver and custom Sym-X Horn HF driver combine for incredible performance
The Mackie SRM V-Class Loudspeaker may pump out 2,000 watts of reliable Class D power, but the secret to its great sound is in the drivers. The SRM215 is loaded with a 15" woofer and a custom polymer tweeter. Both drivers have high-performance transducers and oversized magnets that transmit your audio with unmatched accuracy. For optimal efficiency, the horn-loading frequency is set below the tweeter's low-frequency capability. You'll enjoy the symmetrical, flat response at the crossover point for smooth transitions. Simply put, the Mackie SRM V-Class Loudspeaker is versatile enough to handle any application you can imagine.
Built-in 4-channel digital mixer
On the back panel of the SRM V-Class Loudspeaker, you'll find a 6-channel digital mixer with a high-contrast full-color display. Dual independent channels support mic, line, and instrument signals while a dedicated 1/8" stereo auxiliary channel provides seamless audio playback between performers. It also has Bluetooth connectivity, so you can easily stream music when you're off stage. Single-knob control gives you quick access to all parameters, including levels, EQ, voicing modes, and presets. A built-in system lock and 4-digit pin ensure that nobody can tamper with your settings while you're not looking.
Advanced Impulse DSP delivers ultra-accurate sound reproduction
The SRM215 V-Class Loudspeaker is equipped with Mackie's Advanced Impulse DSP. This proprietary acoustic tuning mechanism uses Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to great effect. Precisely placed crossover points work together with time-aligned transducers to create symmetrical and detailed reproduction. To simplify, Advanced Impulse DSP allows the SRM215 to provide über-clear audio reproduction across the whole dispersion zone. When you run audio through the SRM215, the whole room is your sweet spot.
SRM Connect app gives you complete wireless control
Controlling your Mackie SRM215 is incredibly easy, thanks to the Mackie SRM Connect app for smartphones and tablets. Simply open the app, pair your device with your loudspeaker, and you're ready to get to work. You can cycle through each channel, tweak the graphic EQ, select from three reverb modes, and use the Mixer view to monitor the level of each channel on a single screen. The SRM Connect app also offers three built-in EQ modes: Music, Speech, and Live. With a single touch, you can tailor your speaker's setting to fit any application. You can also link two SRMs wirelessly for music streaming applications.
We offer the widest variety of Loudspeakers, the fairest prices, and the most friendly service in the UAE and the Middle East. We deliver across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, other Emirates, Muscat, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Bahrain.
- Compact design makes for easy transportation
- Factory presets tailor the PA to your application with one touch
- 4-channel digital mixer supports mic, line, and instrument signals
- Robust LF driver delivers smooth sound at high SPLs
- Advanced Impulse DSP creates a massive sweet spot
- Premium polymer HF driver provides flat response for smooth, balanced highs
- High-contrast full-color display is easy to see in all lighting conditions
- SRM Connect iOS/Android app gives you total control
- Wireless capability lets you link two SRM units for stereo streaming
- Specially molded cabinet allows for use as a wedge monitor
- Includes Mackie's 3-year all inclusive warranty with 3 additional years upon product registration