Synthetic conga heads typically have a slightly brighter tone than rawhide or natural skinheads, and they are typically slightly thinner. They are less authentic, but they face none of the issues with detuning and weather that hide heads do, and they require much less maintenance.
Fiberskyn heads from Remo are designed to create maximum projection and lively overtones. This head is a versatile and durable head for many performance situations.
- Uses Remo Fiberskyn 3 Material
- 12.5" Diameter Synthetic Head
- Crimped Collar
- Synthetic Material for Consistent Tuning
- Bright Tone with Many Overtones
- Won't be Damaged by Weather Changes
|Name||LP 12.5" Fiberskyn 3 Synthetic Conga Drum Head|
|Surface Type||Synthetic Skin|
|Drum Head Type||Top (Batter)|