- Lightweight construction contributes a “barely there” feel
- 5Hz–35kHz frequency response helps you hear every detail in the mix
- Newly designed PEEK-PU-PEEK diaphragm and 35mm drivers deliver exceptional clarity across the frequency range
- Closed-back design provides plenty of isolation
- Ergonomic design reduces neck and shoulder fatigue
- Durable construction stands up to punishment
- Includes coiled and straight cables, 1/4-inch plug adapter, and replacement ear pads
When you’re mixing and monitoring onstage, you need a pair of headphones you can trust to reveal every element of the mix. Pioneer DJ HDJ-CX Professional DJ Headphones provide this level of accuracy, and at a price tag your head and heart can agree upon. These closed-back, on-ear DJ headphones are engineered for fine-tuned performance and supreme comfort. They’re loaded with 35mm drivers and Pioneer’s newly designed PEEK-PU-PEEK diaphragm for clear, consistent response throughout an impressive 5Hz–30kHz frequency response. You’ll also enjoy the lightweight, balanced design and comfortable padding. Best of all, HDJ-CX headphones passed the US military standard MIL-STD-810H shock test. With its comfortable ergonomics, staggeringly clear sound, and tank-like durability, Pioneer HDJ-CX Professional DJ Headphones will last you for years to come.
Pioneer DJ pulled out all the stops for the HDJ-CX headphones and loaded them with high-performance 35mm drivers complete with their newly-designed PEEK-PU-PEEK composite film diaphragm. The HDJ-CX headphones also flaunt a massive 5Hz–30kHz frequency response. Slip them on, and you’ll be rewarded with clear highs, stellar midrange definition, and brain-rattling lows.
The HDJ-CX headphones leverage plush padding and an ergonomic design to deliver a seriously comfortable wearing experience. First, they weigh less than five ounces without the cable. Next, optimized headband and earcup weight distribution give these closed-back DJ headphones a barely there feel. Pioneer DJ even includes slimmer cables to reduce fatigue. Together, the HDJ-CX’s ergonomic design elements work to reduce head, neck, and shoulder stress.
|Open / Closed
||Supra-aural (On Ear)
Type : Coiled, Straight
Length : 3.9 ft. (coiled), 5.2 ft. (straight)
||1/8" plug, 1/4" adapter
||Flip-away Earcups, Replacement Earpads