- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 38Hz - 30kHz (-10dB), 47Hz - 24kHz (-3dB) frequency response
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 120W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Power Consumption: 60 Watts
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs
- Crossover: 2kHz
HOW IT WORKS:
The Yamaha HS8 Studio Monitor has an 8 inch cone woofer and 1 inch dome tweeter which produces a low distortion sound with a well defined bottom end at any output level. Its frequency response is 38Hz to 30kHz and it has a bi-amp system of 75W LF plus 45W HF for a total of 120W. It also has level control (+4dB/center click), EQ (High trim switch (+/ 2dB at HF) / Room control switch (0/2/4 dB under 500Hz)), Room control and high trim response controls, XLR and TRS phone jack inputs, and a crossover of 2kHz.
Q: What is the frequency response of the Yamaha HS8 Studio Monitor?
A: The frequency response of the Yamaha HS8 Studio Monitor is 38Hz to 30kHz.
Q: What is the power consumption of the Yamaha HS8 Studio Monitor?
A: The power consumption of the Yamaha HS8 Studio Monitor is 60 Watts.
Q: What type of inputs does the Yamaha HS8 Studio Monitor have?
A: The Yamaha HS8 Studio Monitor has XLR and TRS phone jack inputs.