Note: This studio monitor is sold as a single piece.
The Behringer TRUTH B2031P is a very inexpensive, magnetically shielded, passive 2-way studio monitors, featuring an 8.75" woofer and a 0.75" ferrofluid-cooled tweeter housed in a damped, MDF designed enclosure.
- Inexpensive, passive 2-way studio Nearfield Monitor with a 150-Watt power handling capacity
- Delivered as factory-matched pairs
- MDF cabinet design minimizes unwanted enclosure reflections, resonances and other low-end aberrations
- Magnetically shielded for use in close proximity to a computer or video monitor
- Ferrofluid cooled tweeter, polypropylene diaphragm and de-formation resistant aluminium die-cast chassis for a woofer
- Phase-optimized, low-distortion crossover for accurate reproduction
- Expanded monitoring "Sweet Spot" with Behringer's waveguide technology
|Low-Frequency Driver||8.75" Polypropylene Driver|
|High-Frequency Driver||0.75" Dome, Ferro-Fluid Cooled|
|Crossover||Yes, 2.0 kHz Frequency|
|Frequency Range||55Hz - 21kHz|
|Maximum Power||Handling 150W|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||15.8 x 10.1 x 10.5" (401 x 257 x 267mm)|
|Weight||25.3 lbs (11.5kg)|