Are you looking for an amp head that can deliver powerful tones and clarity? Look no further than the Orange Dual Dark 50 Guitar Amp Head! This amp head is designed with a proprietary output transformer design that ensures superb string-to-string clarity and a bass response that remains tight and focussed. The full 50W output can be dialled back to 25W for earlier output valve distortion at lower volumes. With gain and master volume controls on both A and B, either channel can serve up clean, overdrive or insane levels of distortion. The intuitive Shape control affects the midrange response whilst interacting with the bass and treble, allowing for a range of tones using just one control. The footswitchable attenuator circuit also allows for control over when and how the amp distorts after the preamp stage. Get ready to rock out with the Orange Dual Dark 50 Guitar Amp Head!
- TWO MASTER VOLUME CHANNELS WITH FOUR STAGES OF HIGH GAIN
- FOOTSWITCHABLE GLOBAL ATTENUATOR
- SWITCHABLE OUTPUT POWER
- ENGINEERED TO BE PLAYED
- VALVE BUFFERED FX LOOP
|Controls||FULL/HALF POWER SWITCH|
|Manufacturer Part Number :||DD50H|
|Powered||50W / 25W|
|Speakers||1x8? OR 2x16?|
|Special features||25W HALF POWER MODE & VALVE BUFFERED EFFECTS LOOP|
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Connect your guitar to the input of the Orange Dual Dark 50 Guitar Amp Head.
2. Adjust the gain and master volume controls on both the A and B channels to get the desired sound.
3. Use the Shape control to affect the midrange response and interact with the bass and treble.
4. Use the footswitchable attenuator circuit to control when and how the amp distorts after the preamp stage.
Q: Does the Orange Dual Dark 50 Guitar Amp Head have a full 50W output?
A: Yes, it has a full 50W output rating which can be dialled back to 25W for earlier output valve distortion at lower volumes.
Q: Does it have a 2 channel design?
A: Yes, it has a 2 channel design with gain and master volume controls on both A and B.