- Four high-definition drivers provide extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance for a state-of-the-art listening experience.
- Adjustable frequency response for customizable sound signatures with removable metal nozzle and changeable nozzle inserts (balanced, warm, and bright options included)
- Secure, over-the-ear configuration keeps earphones in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- BT1 variants only: Inline remote and mic offer seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
- BT1 variants only: Pairs with most phones, laptops, and tablets with Bluetooth 5 connectivity, and provides up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range
- BT1 variants only: Come with micro-USB charging cable, clothing clip, ¼’ adapter, airline adapter, two pairs of nozzle inserts, nozzle removal key, carrying case, and fit kit.
- Easily transition between Apple/iOS and Android devices with included Universal 3.5 mm communication cable. Inline remote and microphone offer seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
- Includes Bluetooth 5 communication cable, Universal 3.5 mm communication cable, standard 3.5 mm audio cable, micro-USB charging cable, clothing clip, ¼’ adapter, airline adapter, two pairs of nozzle inserts, nozzle removal key, premium carrying case, and fit kit with a wide variety of sleeves.
Shure SE846 Sound-Isolating Earphones with Bluetooth and Wired Accessory Cables are intra-aural earphones designed to deliver extended frequency response, enhanced noise isolation, and convenient integration with mobile devices for musicians, vocalists, and audio engineers in live stage applications and daily travels. In addition to the 64" standard 3.5mm audio cable, there are two detachable accessory cables—one RMCE-UNI wired model with a 3.5mm TRRS connector and one RMCE-BT1 Bluetooth cable—each featuring an in-line remote control and microphone. The supplied accessories include assorted sleeves, adapters, an attenuator, cases, and more.
Quad balanced-armature MicroDrivers are configured as a three-way system for optimized distribution of low, mid, and high frequencies. An integrated low-pass filter contributes to bass performance akin to a dedicated subwoofer. The 15 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response is customizable via the changeable nozzle inserts supplied with the SE846 earphones.
The array of included sleeves offers a tight and comfortable fit, which yields up to 37 dB of passive noise isolation. The durable sweat-resistant housings protect the components from damage caused by moisture.
|Number of Drivers||
4, per Earpiece
9 Ohms (Passive)
1/8" / 3.5 mm TRRS
|Full Remote OS Support||
Android or iOS