The U 89 i is a universal studio microphone combining classic transformer-coupled circuit topology with a state of the art Neumann capsule. Its linear yet smooth response has made it a prime choice for voice over and speech, but thanks to five selectable polar patterns, low noise and distortion, it covers almost any recoding situation in any genre.
- Universal studio microphone
- Five directional characteristics
- High linearity for all polar patterns
- Uncolored off-axis response
- Compact size
- Switchable pad and two-stage low cut
||Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Wide Angle, Omni, Figure-8
||134dB (140dB w/pad)
|Signal to Noise Ratio:
||77dB (A weighted)
||17dB (A weighted)
|Low Cut Filter:
||48V phantom power
||7.28" x 1.8"