Draw from a palette of 88 inspiring factory presets. Hear our new High Definition Japanese Grand (optimized especially for the CUP310/320) and German D Grand, featuring "KSR" - Kurzweil String Resonance and half-damper functionality. Also included are a wide selection of tailored sounds from the Forte®SE such as Harpsichord, Clav, Classic EPs and Celeste.
Choose between a fully-weighted graded hammer-action keyboard (CUP310) or a fully-weighted graded hammer-action with authentic wooden keys (CUP320) for true piano performance. Both mechanisms feature a 3-point velocity sensor.
- 88-note, fully weighted, "wood embedded" graded hammer-action keyboard with adjustable touch-sensitive keys and 3-point velocity sensor; 10 selectable response levels
- 88 expressive sounds including the new German 9' Concert Grand Piano; powered by patented Flash-Play Technology with 2 GB of on-board sample content, loads of powerful DSP and ultrafast performance
- Single track song recorder with the punch-in facility, allows you to record, perfect and store up to 10 of your own keyboard performances; enjoy 69 pre-recorded drum tracks in a variety of styles
- Simple and clear control panel with monochrome LCD permits easy access to all system functions, including sound/rhythm/song selection, transpose as well as split/layer/dual performance modes
- Satin Rosewood finish; includes matching bench
||10 selectable response levels
||128 x 64 LCD
||88 expressive sounds including the new German 9' Concert Grand Piano
||Layer, Split and Dual 44-key operation
||Full transposition to any key, +/- two octaves
||+/- 100 cents
||69 pre-recorded interactive patterns in a variety of styles
||Yes with tap tempo and volume adjust