- Professional DJ headphones in limited Charlotte de Witte/ KNTXT edition
- S02 speaker unit - Engineered with a titanium coated driver to reduce distortion along with an internal vent, allowing the middle bass to be more clear and punchy.
- Titanium-coated 40 mm driver
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- E02 earpads - Closed and intense sound representation. Produces strong bass and low end dynamics. High isolation.
- H02 Nylon headband - New reinforced nylon headband with full grip silicone head padding for better grip.
- C02 coiled cable, 4 mm
- Cable length 1.5 m
- 3.5 mm jack plug including adapter
This TMA-2 edition is the weapon of choice for DJ superstar Charlotte de Witte, designed with her boutique label KNTXT. The TMA-2 DJ is developed with professionals and has been put to the test on stages all over the world. With its reinforced headband and powerful bass, it's a specialised piece of equipment for the hardworking.
The titanium-coated speaker unit delivers a punchy and intense sound representation focused on bass and low- end dynamics. Combining the durable nylon headband and the on-ear PU leather earpads providing high isolation results in a powerful sturdy headphone suitable for live performance and electronic/bass heavy music.
|Driver Unit Size||40 mm|
|Sound Pressure Level||117 dB|
|Resonance Frequency||90 Hz|
|Max Power||70 mW|
|Diaphragm Material||Titanium coated|