- Side-fire single pattern cardioid Class A active studio microphone
- Unique Ridyon™ custom capsule technology
- Active moving coil technology with the super-fast transient response and extended bass frequency response
- A translucent purple backlit badge indicates 48 V Phantom power
- Mic voicing developed by global multi-stage public vote
- Includes proprietary shock mount and pop filter
Aston Element, with its all-new Ridyon™ capsule technology for superior performance at low cost, ships complete with a custom shock mount and pop shield.
Like all Aston mics, Element incorporates a huge amount of innovation. Everything from the capsule technology, the chassis design, the magnetic pop filter, and even the backlit-LED logo 48V phantom power indicator (or as we like to call it, cool light!) massively go beyond the limits of products normally sold at this price point.
Not only is Element extremely affordable, but it will consistently outperform all mics in its class. This is something which you really don’t have to take our word for because over 4000 customers from all across the world have helped us to define the sound of Element in peer-reviewed blind listening tests against the biggest brands in the business.
Transducer Type- Moving coil
Directional Polar Pattern- Cardioid
Frequency Response- 20Hz – 20kHz
Equivalent Noise Level- 3.8 dBA (A-weighted)
Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm- ave. 12mV/Pa
Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%- 132dB
Product length- 163 mm / 6.4 in
Product width- 58 mm / 2.28 in
Product weight- 275g / 0.6 lb