- Compact and portable2x2 USB audio interface.
- For almost any recording situation - no matter at which location
- 1 XLR combo input (mic/line) with XMAX-L preamp
- 1 TS instrument input
- 1 X 6.35 mm TRS stereo headphone output with mix control
- 2 X 6.35 mm TRS main outputs
- Class compatible, no driver required
- Bus-powered, USB-C compatible connector
- Studio One Prime recording software included for Mac and Windows
- Studio Magic software package included
- Works perfectly with Android and Apple mobile devices
Mobility and flexibility for any location: The AudioBox GO
The AudioBox GO from renowned manufacturer PreSonus is suitable for any use and location. No matter whether you collect samples for your new groove in the subway, record a spontaneous vocal track on the sunny meadow or take the crass Hall in a stairwell. The AudioBox GO delivers here mobile, fast and uncomplicated application possibilities. Plus, it already comes with the Studio Magic software package and Studio One Prime for Mac and Windows, which turns this compact audio interface right into a recording studio.
Easy connection and great sound
The AudioBox GO features a PreSonus XMAX-L preamplifier, which provides detailed, clear, and low-noise recordings, while also delivering 48Volt phantom power for condenser microphones. In addition, the combo jack can also record line sources such as drum machines or keyboards. furthermore, the separate instrument input is used to record E-Bass or electric guitar.
Outputs and monitoring
For connecting professional studio monitors, the AudioBox GO offers balanced main outputs with a handy mix control, while surprisingly high-level signals can be monitored and regulated via the headphone output.
|Win / Mac OS
|Number of channels
|Number of Microphone Inputs