Are you looking for a powerful and reliable amplifier for your medium to large-size club, church, or auditorium?
Look no further than the Phonic MAX 2500 Plus Power Amplifier! This amp provides 500 Watts of power at 8 ohms (bridge mono) or 750 Watts at 4 ohms (stereo) and features ground switches and the option to choose between stereo, parallel, and bridge operating modes. Input is achieved via balanced XLR or phone jack, and output is achieved through either Speakon-type connectors or binding posts. With its ultra-low harmonic distortion and signal and CLIP indicators to monitor performance, the MAX 2500 Plus is the perfect amplifier for real-world application.
- Output power: 750W @ 4 ohms per channel, 500W @ 8 ohms per channel
- Studio quality performance with very low noise and wide dynamic range
- Class H high efficiency circuitry design
- Ultra-low total harmonic distortion
- High damping factor provides exceptional loudspeaker motion control
- Detented level controls for precise repeatability
- Signal and CLIP indicators to monitor performance
- Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset, over-heat protection and power on/off muting
- Convection cooling system dissipates heat through the heat sink and chassis for noise-free operation
- Compact two rack unit construction saves space in your setup
|Signal and CLIP indicators to monitor performance
|750W @ 4 ohms per channel
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Connect the audio source to the amplifier through the input, either via balanced XLR or phone jack.
2. Choose the operating mode: stereo, parallel, or bridge.
3. Connect the amplifier to the speakers through the output, either via Speakon-type connectors or binding posts.
4. Monitor the performance with the signal and CLIP indicators.