Are you looking for a powerful and reliable audio mixer that can be used in both live and recording applications?
Look no further than the Phonic AM12GE Compact Mixer DFX/BT/TF Recorder/USB! This all-in-one mixer packs a ton of features into a compact and easy-to-use design.
- Four mono mic/line Neutrik "Combo" input channels with user-adjustable compressors
- Two stereo mic/line channels with Neutrik XLR inputs, plus two stereo line inputs
- Stereo USB audio interface for PC and Mac computers (24-bit, 48 KHz)
- Playback of MP3, WAV and FLAC files from TransFlash media
- Internal TransFlash module for high quality stereo recording in WAV or MP3 formats
- 2.4GHz Bluetooth connectivity for streaming digital audio directly from smartphones and tablets
- 32/40-bit digital effect processor with 16 effect programs and one main parameter control
- 3-band EQ with swept-mid channels on each input channel, 4-band EQ on stereo
- AUX sends on each channel
- +48V phantom power on mic channels
- Phones source matrix for maximum monitor flexibility
- EFX/AUX send cue for monitoring individual channels
- Balanced main outputs with independent 60mm L/R faders
|Digital Effect Processor
|3-band with swept-mid channels
|AUX Sends EQ
|4-band on AUX sends
|+48V on mic channels
|EFX/AUX Send Cue
HOW IT WORKS:
The Phonic AM12GE Compact Mixer DFX/BT/TF Recorder/USB is designed for easy and intuitive use. Begin by connecting the mixer to your PC or Mac computer via the stereo USB interface. Next, connect your mic or line inputs to the four mono mic/line Neutrik "Combo" input channels. Finally, connect your headphones or speakers to the balanced main output. You can then use the onboard module to record stereo audio in WAV or MP3 formats, or use the 2.4GHz Bluetooth connectivity to stream digital audio directly from your smartphone or tablet.
Q: Can I record audio with the Phonic AM12GE Compact Mixer?
A: Yes! The onboard module allows you to record stereo audio in WAV or MP3 formats.
Q: Does the mixer have an EQ?
A: Yes, the mixer features a 3-band EQ with swept-mid channels and a 4-band EQ on AUX sends.