The Audio-Technica AT2020 Microphone was a pioneer in bringing professional-quality audio into the home studio. Built for musicians, streamers, and other content creators in mind, this microphone is set at a very affordable price at MusicMajlis. With rugged construction for durable performance, this microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease.
The low-mass diaphragm is custom made for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With a very low intrinsic noise level, it is perfectly suited to current digital recording equipment. This microphone offers a wide dynamic range, and easily holds high sound pressure levels. Its rugged build is made to last for a long period of time.
Audio-Technica’s strict quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other microphones in its class. Custom engineering for the low-mass diaphragm ensures an extended frequency response as well as a superior transient response.
We offer the widest variety of Condenser Microphones, the fairest prices, and the most friendly service in the UAE and the Middle East. We deliver across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, other Emirates, Muscat, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Bahrain.
- One of the best quality/price ratios in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for "Project / home-studio"
- High sound pressure level and outstanding dynamic range make it a particularly versatile microphone
- Made to measure ‚àö√≤16mm low-mass diaphragm, providing both wide frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source and a reduction of sound to the side and rear
- Screw fixture and swivel foot ensure secure mounting and facilitate accurate microphone positioning
- Suitable for use with sophisticated recording equipment
- Can be suspended optionally using AT8458
|Accessories Included||Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
|Dimensions||6.38" (162.0 mm) long, 2.05" (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter|
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Phantom Power Requirements||48V DC, 2 mA typical|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
Audio-Technica AT2020 Microphone
Product arrived in its original packaging. Its a great mic for daily recording and blogging