- Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH-M50x professional studio headphones
- Premium audio-grade components, including an AK4331 advanced audio DAC and dedicated internal headphone amp, deliver pure, natural sound
- Microphone can be muted with a simple press of a button
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Up to 50 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection)
- Compatible with high-quality LDAC and AAC codecs
- Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Includes 1.2 m (3.9") cable for optional wired connection
The ATH-M50xBT2 is the second generation of the critically acclaimed M-Series wireless over-ear headphones. These headphones feature 45 mm large aperture drivers in a wireless design, so listeners will enjoy the same sonic signature of the legendary ATH-M50x studio headphones. With this update, there are several noticeable enhancements, such as improved vocal pickup for better call quality, an updated USB-C connection, and multipoint pairing mode.
So, whether you’re looking for high-fidelity audio for your commute to work, conference call setup, or just relaxing and enjoying the music, the ATH-M50xBT2 lets you go wireless whenever you need it.
||15 - 28,000 Hz
||Approx. 50 hours continuous use
||DC 3.7V lithium polymer battery
||USB charging cable（30cm､USB Type-A / USB Type-C), Audio cable (1.2m/ φ3.5mm stereo mini-plug), Pouch