Washburn’s Comfort Series all consider ergonomic solutions to make the playing experience more comfortable. The Comfort G-Mini Koa is a 7/8 size, satin-finished, “Mini” Grand Auditorium body acoustic guitar with a Koa top, back and sides. Bound in Walnut, it features a rounded over “Binding Relief” underneath the player’s forearm area and a “Comfort Carve-Away” at the upper shoulder which allows for superior access to the higher frets. The mahogany neck has an ebony fingerboard with dot inlays which ties in nicely with the ebony bridge. The headstock features a maple Washburn logo as well as gold tuners with ebonite buttons. The gorgeous parquet rosette is made of alternating maple and mahogany.
- 7/8 size Grand Auditorium body
- Satin finish with mahogany top, back and sides
- Binding Relief and Comfort Carve-Away
- Ebony fingerboard with dot inlays
- Gold tuners with ebonite buttons
- Parquet rosette of maple and mahogany