- 16 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers with switchable 48 V phantom power
- 8 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
- ULTRANET personal monitoring system connectivity for in-ear applications
- Digital audio and control connectivity for Turbosound speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
- Dual AES50 SuperMAC ports for cascading additional DL16 stageboxes-no merger or router required
- Dual ADAT outputs providing 16-channel digital output on two optical TOSLINK* connectors
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330 ft / 100 m length
- All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
- Status indicator LEDs on front panel
- Headphones output assignable to any of the inputs or outputs for on-stage monitoring
- MIDI In/Out for bidirectional communication between Midas M32 Series console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 and ULTRANET network ports
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
Upgrade your mixing console and in-ear monitoring rig with the sound of Midas Pro preamps, courtesy of the Midas DL16 stage box. This 16-in/8-out AES50 networkable device makes adding a digital snake to your rig as easy as running a single Cat 5 cable, and you can daisy chain up to three DL16s together, so you can comfortably set 48 remote-controllable Midas Pro preamps onstage with plenty of returns to spare for monitor mixing. Speaking of monitor mixing, the DL16 is Ultraconnect capable, so you can easily integrate it into your Behringer Powerplay P16 personal monitoring system.
Midas DL16 Stage Box at a Glance:
- Fully loaded with world-class Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
- AES50 ethernet connectivity for high-quality audio and control
- Ultranet provides compatibility with Powerplay monitor systems
Fully loaded with world-class Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
For generations of live-sound engineers and many seasoned sound reinforcement veterans, Midas preamps define the very sound of quality live sound. The Midas DL16 stage box puts 16 of these highly esteemed microphone preamplifiers in a 2U rack, so you can put them onstage, as close to the performers as possible so you can cut down on long cable runs. And thanks to its high headroom, low noise, and ADAT optical digital outputs, the DL16 also servers as an excellent studio preamp.
AES50 ethernet connectivity for high-quality audio and control
Because it comes equipped with AES50-compatible ethernet connectivity, the Midas DL16 integrates effortlessly with many modern mixing consoles and live-sound hardware environments. If you're running one of many AES50-equipped consoles from Midas or Behringer, all you need is a single Cat 5 ethernet cable to get full bandwidth audio to and from your DL16. What's more, you can daisy chain up to three DL16 stage boxes together, effortlessly assembling a 48-in/24-out digital snake with preamps you can comfortably control from your console or desk.
Ultranet provides compatibility with Powerplay monitor systems
Streamlined, affordable, and super-easy-to-use, everyone's raving about Behringer's Powerplay P16 personal monitoring systems. When you add a Midas DL16 stage box to your PA rig, you're not just getting a great set of remote-controllable preamps in a digital snake that lets you ditch tons of bulky cable, you're ready to add an advanced personal monitoring system directly inline with the rig you already have. That's because your DL16 comes equipped with Ultranet connectivity, which provides your Powerplay P16-M monitor controllers with a digital split straight from the stage.
||Digital Stage Box
||AES50 / Ultranet systems
|16 x 8
|Inputs - Mic Preamps:
||16 x XLR
|Outputs - Main:
||8 x XLR
|Outputs - Digital:
||2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT)
||2 x EtherCON (AES50), 1 x EtherCON (Ultranet)
||1 x Type B
||1 x 1/4"