Are you looking for a reliable computer audio interface to help you create professional recordings? Look no further than the Behringer U-Phoria UMC22! This desktop audio interface offers two inputs and two outputs for recording and playback, plus a dedicated headphones output. Plus, it's USB-powered, so you don't need an external power supply. With its 48kHz A/D resolution, phantom power and Hi-Z input, you can easily record vocals, instruments and more with pristine sound quality.
2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
State-of-the-art, Midas designed Mic Preamplifier with +48 V phantom power
Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
USB port for connection and power
"Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
|Analog Input||1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)|
|Analog Output||2 x 1/4"|
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Connect the Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 to your computer using the USB cable.
2. Connect your microphone and/or instrument to the audio interface using the XLR and/or 1/4" input.
3. Connect your headphones or studio monitors to the audio interface using the 1/4" output.
4. Press the power switch to turn on the audio interface.
5. Open your audio software and select the Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 as your audio input and output.
6. Adjust the gain and phantom power settings on the audio interface as needed.
7. Start recording and playback your recordings with pristine sound quality.