The Line 2 USB from Behringer is a 6.6' USB interface cable for connecting electronic musical instruments directly to a Mac or Windows computer. It can be used to record audio for several devices such as drum machines, keyboards, guitars, and more.
The cable has dual-mono 1/4" connectors on one end and a USB connector on the other. Connect the dual-mono 1/4" connectors to your instrument and plug the USB cable directly to your computer.
- Music to High-Tech Connection
- LINE 2 USB is very simple to use. Connect the stereo 1/4" jacks straight into your mixer, keyboard, drum machine, or other stereo line-level audio source and run the USB cable to your computer. It just doesn't get any easier than this -Plug & Play
- LINE 2 USB interfaces seamlessly with Windows and Mac operating systems and is ideal for use with low-latency ASIO drivers (such as ASIO4ALL) for Windows and the built-in Core Audio drivers for Mac. Step into the virtual world of recording
- Total Recording Flexibility
- LINE 2 USB supports both 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sample rates for maximum flexibility, so whether you are recording the next global smash hit or a heart-pounding video soundtrack, it's all you need
- Mac & Windows Compatibility
- Compatible with most 32-bit Mac and Windows drivers and software
- 6.6' cable length
|Connector 1||USB A|
|Connector 2||Dual-mono 1/4" (6.3 mm) jack|
|Length||6.6' (17 m)|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||0.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions||(LxWxH) 7.2 x 5.3 x 1.9"|