- Professional gold-sputtered low-mass diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal microphone for home studio, live streaming, gaming and recording applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
- Extremely linear frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Ultra low noise transformer less FET input eliminates low frequency distortion
- Rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- Heavy-duty suspension mount and zipper case included
The BM1 microphone is a recording enthusiast’s dream come true! These professional-quality condenser microphones are ultra-low noise designs – an excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance with a heavy-duty suspension mount. Our BM1 microphone provides incredible high-quality performance at a price well within the reach of every budget!
Why the BM1?
The BM1 is an affordable, high-quality way to put this essential studio tool to work for you. With its excellent transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the BM1 is very neutral-sounding and truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission. Wide dynamic range and high SPL gives an edge to your recording applications.
||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
||-37 dB ±3 dB @ 1 kHz (1 V / Pa)|
||48 V phantom power|
||20 dB (A-weighted)|
||52 x 140 mm|