Designed with a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, the i5 is equipped with a VLM diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction. The i5 is used for stage, studio and broadcast applications and is able to handle SPLs in excess of 140 dB without distortion. The i5 can be used to mic a wide variety of musical instruments, guitars and bass cabinets as well as vocals and speech. The i5 is sturdy, compact and easy to position. With a wide frequency response of 50 Hz - 16 kHz, the i5 provides clear sound reproduction without having to rely on EQ.
- Built tough for road use
- Perfect for all kinds of instruments and amps
- Flat cap design perfect for close-miking instruments and cabinets
- SPL handling: 140dB
- Type: Dynamic mic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-16kHz
- Impedence: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: @1k 1.5 mV/Pa
- Mic your live instruments right, with Audix's i5!
|Frequency Response||50 Hz - 16 kHz|
|Manufacturer Part Number :||i5|
|Sensitivity||1.6 mV/Pa @1k|