Are you looking for an electronic drum module that will take your playing to the next level?
Look no further than the Alesis DM10 Electronic Drum Module. This powerful module offers a range of preset and customizable kits for exploring, and comes with uncompressed multi-samples of real drums and cymbals. Plus, it features a USB connection for loading new sound sets straight from your computer, making it future-proof. With 12 trigger inputs, you can expand with pads and triggers. And, you can even plug your iPod into the unit and mix the signal, so you can practice effectively at any hour. Plus, it has play-along tracks and recording capabilities built right in. Get ready to take your drumming skills to the next level with the Alesis DM10 Electronic Drum Module.
- Top-panel mixer for balancing drums, cymbals, and accompaniment levels
- Compatible with most electronic drum pads, cymbals, triggers, and controllers
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- Premium instrument library multi-sampled from real drums and cymbals
- Dynamic Articulation™ changes sounds' character along with dynamics for realism
- Load sound sets and control software drum modules via USB
- Play along with tracks and record yourself with the sequencer
- Mix input for practicing with CD and MP3 players
|Inputs||stereo (2x RCA)|
|Manufacturer Part Number :||DM10|
|Memory:||128 MB, linear|
|MIDI I/O:||stereo (2x RCA)|
|Module Trigger Inputs:||12x1/4" TRS|
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Connect the DM10 module to your drum pads and triggers.
2. Connect the module to your computer or iPod to load sound sets or mix the signal.
3. Select the kit you want to use from the menu.
4. Adjust the sound levels with the sliders on the front panel. 5. Start playing!
Q: What type of sound sets can I load onto the DM10 module?
A: You can load new sound sets straight from your computer via the USB connection.
Q: Does the DM10 module have recording capabilities?
A: Yes, the DM10 has recording capabilities built right in.
Q: How many trigger inputs does the DM10 module have?
A: The DM10 module has 12 trigger inputs for connecting pads and triggers.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Thanks you for your valuable feedback. Thank you for Choosing MusicMajlis.:)