Ahuja high quality, weatherproof horn speakers are compact, lightweight and rugged. They are moulded in tough UV protected ABS plastic for a longer lasting finish. The specifications and construction of these are similar to the low impedance horn speakers. These models have been provided with 100V line matching transformers with multiple taps/impedance easily selectable by changing the position of the rotary switch at the rear of the sealed assembly.
- 40 watts PA Horn Speakers with line matching(100V)
- These 100V models are ideal for installations where long speaker cables are used, to avoid power loss in the cables.
- Rectangular models are particularly suitable for areas where directivity of sound is of importance.
- They meet European Union regulations and comply with low voltage directive standard EN 60065. Degree of protection
- IP 66 is provided against foreign particles such as dust and jets of water, thus making them ideal for outdoor use.
|Item Weight||2.39 Kg|
|Package Dimensions||35 x 30 x 14 cm|
|Item model number||SUH 40XT|
|Spearkers Maximum Output Power||40 Watts|