- Input Channels: Each channel has a separate 1/4” balanced phone jack for Mic and Line & accepts both balanced & unbalanced signals.
- AUX Control: This controls the level of the channel in the final mix to Aux Send output.
- AUX Send & AUX Return: These have been provided for sending the pre-fader output of channels for monitoring or for adding a Special Effects Unit.
- MONO/STEREO Output: Mono output is available from either Left & Right output jacks when the switch is in ‘Mono’ position.
- Each channel has GAIN, BASS, MID, TREBLE, ECHO, PAN, and slide LEVEL controls with the CLIP LED indicator.
- Echo section provided with Delay, Repeat & Level controls. Tape section for Record & Playback facility.
|Dimensions||W633‚ H93‚ D420mm|
|Frequency Response||30Hz - 20kHz (+0, -1dB)|
|Outputs||Line Output HI 0dBm/+17dBm (775mV/5.5V)|
|Power Requirements||AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz DC: 24v (2 - 12V Car Battery)|
|Reverbs||Digital Signal Processing|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||70dB (0dBm, 0.775V)|