Tech 21 brings a fresh perspective to the standard reverb pedal. By incorporating a clean Boost function, up to 9dB, your solos will jump out with greater dimension. The Boost RVB is designed with user-tweakable, “lo-fi” analogue technology. By manipulating the controls, you can infuse degrees of warmth and life characteristic of vintage reverbs. The circuitry intentionally injects the inherent imperfections of vintage units, which is what makes them so seductive and nostalgic. A single, continuously-variable Time control provides a full sweep of size. The Boost RVB parameters are engineered so that you can explore and custom tailor such reverb styles as spring, plate and natural room/hall ambience.
Boost RVB Features:
- Uniquely combines reverb and clean boost, up to 9dB, in one pedal.
- Custom tailor a wide variety of reverb styles, such as spring, plate and natural room/hall ambience.
- Highly sensitive controls provide a broader range of tweakability and maximum flexibility.
- 100% analog Mix, Feedback, Tone and Level controls for warm, organic sounds.
- Continuously-variable Time control.
- Modulation control gently modulates the pre-delay of the reverb for additional dimensionality.
- Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet.
- 1 megOhm high-impedance 1/4” input, same as traditional tube amplifiers.
- 1kOhm low-impedance 1/4” output drives long cables without loss of signal integrity, even in bypass.
- Custom, silent-switching actuator.
- Trails work in conjunction with bypass and allow the signal to decay naturally rather than cutting it off abruptly.
- Buffered bypass eliminates the shortcomings associated with “true bypass” (pops and clicks, and high-end loss when multiple pedals are connected together), as well as signal loss associated with other types of switching circuits.
- Heavy-duty, all-metal construction.