- All-koa acoustic-electric with undersized design delivers comfort and big sound
- Stunning Crelicam ebony fingerboard is smooth, playable, and easy on the fingers
- Slightly shorter neck scale length of 24.125 inches adds more comfort
- ES2 electronics for clear and accurate sound reproduction
- Cantilevered, asymmetrical C-class bracing design occupies less real estate than traditional bracing patterns, while merging stiffness and flexibility to expand the bass response
- Captivating maple "Spring Vine" fingerboard inlays
- Gotoh Mini 510 antique-gold tuning machines offer incredibly sensitive, accurate tuning
Taylor’s GT series has made quite the splash since its 2020 debut. Building on that momentum, Taylor now introduces the GT K21e Acoustic-electric Guitar. This all-koa acoustic offers the same smaller-bodied design as the flagship GT, but it does so in beloved koa — a tonewood so strikingly unique in its sonic presentation. And the koa of the GT K21e not only grabs your ears, it captivates your eyes as well with a gorgeous red-brown to dark-brown patterned grain in various stripes throughout. The GT K21e also features a stunning Crelicam ebony fingerboard that is smooth, playable, and easy on the fingers. And with Taylor's renowned Expression System 2 electronics, you can plug in knowing that only the sharpest, truest amplified acoustic tone will be sent through your PA to the ears of your audience.
The Grand Theater body is sized between the ultra-comfortable GS Mini and Taylor's classic Grand Concert body style. The GT K21e offers a unique undersized playing experience with a marginally shorter neck scale length of 24 and 1/8th inches — an almost imperceptible difference, but one that facilitates comfort and playability.
The Expression System 2 (ES2) electronics in the GT K21e feature a 3-section proprietary pickup located behind the guitar’s saddle for clear and accurate sound reproduction. A master volume control and a pair of tone controls enable you to tweak your sound and output from the stage; a discreet phase switch provides vital onboard feedback suppression.
Number of Strings : 6
Strings Type : Phosphor Bronze Light .012-.053
|Body Shape||Grand Theater|
|Top Wood||Solid Hawaiian Koa|
|Back and Sides Wood||Solid Hawaiian Koa|
Neck Wood : Mahogany
Neck Shape : GT carve
Fingerboard Material : Crelicam Ebony
Fingerboard Inlay : Maple Spring Vine
|Number of Frets||20|
|Tuning Machines||Gotoh Mini 510 Antique Gold|
Nut / Saddle Material : Black Tusq Nut / Micarta Saddle
Nut Width : 1.7"