7 Strings can seem like a scary beast if you are used to playing 6 string guitars. You may have a large collection of 6 strings but if you want to move into 7 string guitars for the first time you may not want to outlay a lot of cash. That is where the Schecter C-7 Deluxe comes in handy. Its low price and high quality makes it the perfect guitar if you want to get started with 7 strings today.
Quality and price are not mutually exclusive terms and when you buy a guitar quality is key especially if it is something different than your usual axe. If your guitar is not up scratch you won't want to pick it up and play which no one wants. This Schecter C-7 Deluxe may not be an expensive guitar but it feels great to play.
With a basswood body and maple neck with rosewood fingerboard you have a classic wood combination that has been used on 7 strings since they first came about. Not only that but you get a guitar that feels great in the hands thanks to the comfort cut C-7 body and 26.5" scale thin 'C' neck with a 16" radius fretboard. Meaning you will want to keep on playing this guitar night after night.
Simple But Powerful Hardware
This guitar has some great hardware that sounds great especially with a powerful high gain amplifier. The Schecter Diamond Plus pickups while being relatively hot are great for handling nearly any style while still letting the small nuances in your performance through. These pickups really do punch well above their weight and these 7 string versions really do let that low 'B' string come through.
- Model Name: C-7 Deluxe
- Item Number: 438
- Guitar Colors: Satin White (SWHT)
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Basswood
- Top Contour: Flat Top w/Bevel Edge
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: 4mm Dots
- Scale: 26.5” (673mm)
- Frets: 24 Narrow X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 16” (406mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut Width: 1.889” (48mm)
- Nut: Graphite
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic w/ String Thru Body
- Tuners: Schecter
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 7 #2621 (.010-.056)