The 100-watt Roland Blues Cube Tour guitar amplifier head packs a vintage-flavored punch that guitarists love. This powerful 2-channel amp head gives you a wide range of tones and a variable power output that can go from stage volume to practice volume. Roland's Tube Logic circuitry reproduces every stage of a tweed-era amplifier from preamp to power amp to speaker output. The versatile and powerful Roland Blues Cube Tour amplifier head delivers vintage tube tone and the touch response you want from an amplifier.
- Gig-ready guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and amazing touch response
- Clean and crunch channels reproduce tweed-era amp sounds
- Dual tone mode lets you combine both channels for an increased sonic palette
- Independent channel EQs for sculpting the perfect tones
- Roland Tube Logic design offers the tonal behaviours of vintage tube amps from preamp to output distortion and more
- Power control lets you change the output wattage for any size of a gig (0.5 watt, 15 watts, 45 watts, or 100 watts)
- High-quality reverb delivers vintage-vibed tone
- Record directly to your computer via the USB out
- Dual effects loops let you create 2 signal chains
- XLR DI out for sending audio to your stage mixer
- Optional foot controller for channel select, effects loop, and dual-tone
|Number of Channels:
||3-band with Presence
||2 x 1/4"
||1 x 1/4" (speaker), 1 x XLR (line), 1 x 1/4" (line)
||1 x 1/4"
||Yes, x 2
||1 x Type B
||3 x 1/4"
||Standard IEC AC cable