The Roland TD-50K includes all-new sounds to inspire your best grooves and performances. Drums and cymbals are presented in stunning high-resolution thanks to the Prismatic Sound Modeling engine, and with a level of expressiveness that even past V-Drums have been unable to touch. You can tailor the size and composition of each piece on your kit, or import your own libraries via SDHC cards. Then season to taste with onboard room reverb, compression, saturation, and EQ. You can even save snapshots of your kits to A/B any changes you make before committing.
On the pad side, the Roland TD-50K's one-up/two-down tom configuration is a fresh change for modern players. As are the digital 14" snare pad and 18" ride pad with multi-sensor technology. Together with the TD-50 module, these give the kit unprecedented realism that is sure to make acoustic players feel right at home.
- Import custom drum libraries with SDHC cards
- Practice along to loops or click tricks, then save sessions via SDHC
- USB multitracking - record 10 channels of multitrack audio to Mac or PC at 96kHz
- Snapshot lets you A/B kit changes before you commit to them
- MIDI in/out captures performances and lets you change kits later
- 1/4" and 1/8" headphone outputs
- 1/8" aux input lets you jam along to your phone or laptop
- 3 digital trigger inputs
- 16 analog trigger inputs: 6 drums, 6 cymbals, 4 aux
- 8 balanced 1/4" direct outs for individual treatment and level control
- Send pre-mixed audio via balanced stereo XLR or unbalanced stereo 1/4"
- MDS-50K rack is internally wired for clean staging, and tall enough to support 22" kick drums
|Total Number of Pads:
||5 x drum pads, 4 x cymbal pads
|Included Snare/Tom Pads:
||14" PD-140DS Snare, 3 x 10" PDX-100 Toms
|Included Kick Pads:
||12" KD-120-BK Kick drum
|Included Cymbal Pads:
||18" CY-18DR Ride, 12" VH-11 Hi-hat, 12" CY-12C Crash, 13" CY-13R Crash
|Included Drum Module:
||TD-50DP Drum module
|Number of Drum Kits:
|Number of Instruments:
||5 x Reverbs, 25 x Rooms, Compressor, Delay, Master EQ
|Module Trigger Inputs:
||14 x 1/4" (hi-hat & ride use 2 inputs)
|Module Analog Inputs:
||1 x 1/4" TRS (mix in), 1 x 1/8" TRS (mix in)
|Module Analog Outputs:
||2 x XLR (master out), 2 x 1/4" (master out), 8 x 1/4" (direct out)
||1 x 1/8", 1 x 1/4"
|Module MIDI I/O:
||1 x Type B (to host), 3 x Type A (trigger in)
||SD/SDHC card slot (WAV, MP3)
||MDS-50K stand, Tom mounts
Kick Pedal & Hardware Sold Separately
Note: Assembly of the unit is not included with delivery.
We offer an Assembly, Set-up/Tuning and Basic Operation Training service at an additional charge. Please click here to learn more about this service.