The reinvented Roland Blues Cube Stage combo guitar amplifier delivers vintage-flavoured tube tone and response in a gig-ready package. Roland's Tube Logic circuitry reproduces every stage of a tweed-era amplifier from preamp to power amp to speaker output. This 2-channel amp offers a largely tonal palette and a variable power output, so you'll be ready for any gig. The versatile and powerful Roland Blues Cube Stage combo amplifier delivers vintage tube tone and the touch response you want from an amplifier.
- Gig-ready guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and amazing touch response
- Clean and crunch channels reproduce tweed-era amp sounds
- Dual tone mode lets you combine both channels for an increased sonic palette
- Roland Tube Logic design offers the tonal behaviours of vintage tube amps from preamp to output distortion and more
- Power control lets you change the output wattage for any size of gig (0.5-watt, 15-watt, 45-watt, and 60-watt)
- High-quality reverb delivers vintage-vibed tone
- Record directly to your computer via the USB output
- Open-back design with custom 12" speaker
- Optional footswitch for channel select and dual-tone
|Number of Channels:
||1 x 12"
||2 x 1/4"
||2 x 1/4"
||1 x Type B
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x 1/4" (channel, tone)
||Standard IEC AC cable