Are you looking for a piano that will bring out your inner musician? The KAWAI GL-10 Baby Grand Piano is the perfect choice for you! With its exclusive Millennium III Action featuring ABS-Carbon Technology with Carbon Fiber, Stretcher Over-Lap Integrated Design (SOLID), Extended Length Keysticks, Concert-Length Key Buttons and Solid Spruce Precision Tapered Soundboard, this piano is the perfect combination of quality and beauty. Plus, with its Multi-Grip 11-Ply Laminated Pin Block, V-Pro Plate with “Crossbone” Design, Steel-Reinforced Keyslip, Steel-Reinforced, Multi-Laminated Keybed and Ultra-slow “Soft Fall” Fallboard Closing System, you’ll have a piano that will last you a lifetime. Plus, it comes with KAWAI’s Ten Year FULL Transferable Manufacturer’s Warranty!
🎹 Millennium III Action with Carbon Fiber: Utilizing ABS-Carbon Technology, this piano has a revolutionary action that provides a smooth, responsive playing experience.
🎹 Stretcher Over-Lap Integrated Design (SOLID): Featuring a double-width Stretcher Bar for optimum strength, this piano is built to last.
🎹 Extended Length Keysticks: With extended length keysticks, you’ll have more even response from the front to the back of each key.
🎹 Concert-Length Key Buttons: Doubled length for maximum energy transfer and optimum power.
🎹 Solid Spruce Precision Tapered Soundboard: Permanently crowned for long-term tonal stability.
- Kawai’s Exclusive Millennium III Action – Featuring ABS-Carbon Technology with Carbon Fiber
- Stretcher Over-Lap Integrated Design (SOLID) – Double-width Stretcher Bar for optimum strength
- Extended Length Keysticks – For more even response from the front to the back of each key
- Concert-Length Key Buttons – Doubled length for maximum energy transfer and optimum power
- Solid Spruce Precision Tapered Soundboard – Permanently crowned for long-term tonal stability
- Solid Brass Agraffes – For even string spacing and easier tuning
- Multi-Grip 11-Ply Laminated Pin Block
- V-Pro Plate – Gray Iron with “Crossbone” Design
- Steel-Reinforced Keyslip for strength and stability to avoid sticking keys
- Steel-Reinforced, Multi-Laminated Keybed for strength and optimum energy transfer
- Ultra-slow “Soft Fall” Fallboard Closing System
- KAWAI Ten Year FULL Transferable Manufacturer’s Warranty
|Length||5''0" (153 cm)|
|Width||59" (150 cm)|
|Height||40" (102 cm)|
|Weight||622 lbs. (282 kg)|
|White Key Surfaces||Acrylic|
|Black Key Surfaces||Phenol|
|Action||Millennium III Action with Carbon Fiber|
|Soundboard||Solid Spruce, Tapered|
|Pedals||Damper, Sostenuto, Soft|
|Fallboard||"Soft Fall" Closing System|
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Place the piano in its desired location.
2. Ensure the piano is level and stable.
3. Tune the piano to the desired pitch.
4. Sit down at the piano and begin playing.