- 2 x 80-watt, 8-channel powered mixer packed into a convenient 1U rack enclosure
- Great for commercial and industrial use
- Clean, streamlined front panel is a breeze to use
- Each channel boasts its own independent volume control
- Volume, bass, and treble controls for each of 2 master outputs
- Illuminated rings around volume controls make them easy to see in the dark
- Features balanced mic/line inputs, along with unbalanced RCA inputs and speaker connections
- Can drive both 8- and 4-ohm loads
- Works with 70- and 100-volt distributed audio systems without a separate transformer
- Universal power supply accommodates AC voltages from 100 to 280VAC, 50/60Hz
- Manufactured under HARMAN’s GreenEdge environmental initiative
The JBL CSMA 280 packs a dual 80-watt, 8-channel powered mixer into a convenient 1U rack enclosure. Each channel boasts its own independent volume control, and there are volume, bass, and treble controls for each of the CSMA 280’s two master outputs. Its streamlined front panel is a breeze to use, and illuminated rings make it easy to see the controls in the dark. A bevy of balanced mic/line inputs, along with unbalanced RCA inputs and speaker connections enable you to use the CSMA 280 with nearly any source. You also get support for JBL’s CSR-V in-wall volume control (sold separately). Add to that compatibility with most sound reinforcement gear, and you’ve got a powered mixer that’s tailor-made for just about every commercial and industrial use you can dream up.
The CSMA 280’s clean, streamlined layout makes it a breeze to use. Each of its eight channels boasts its own volume control. There’s also a volume control, as well as bass and treble controls for the each of its two master outputs. A power switch rounds out the CSMA 280’s front panel. What’s more, it’s easy to see and operate in dark environments, as each volume control is surrounded by an illuminated ring.
The CSMA 280 offers unprecedented flexibility. It can drive both 8- and 4-ohm loads and works with 70- and 100-volt distributed audio systems without necessitating a separate transformer. It features balanced mic/line inputs, along with unbalanced RCA inputs and speaker connections.
It was manufactured under HARMAN’s GreenEdge environmental initiative, conforming to lead-free RoHS standards and employing recycled copper, aluminum, and steel. JBL also utilized an energy-saving powder-coat finishing process and other environmentally conscious processes during the CSMA 280’s manufacturing. What’s more, this amplifier’s efficient DriveCore technology reduces power consumption by up to 80%, when compared to older designs.
||2 x 80W
|Inputs - Mic Pre Amps
|Inputs - Line
2 x 5-pin Euro-block (mic/line)
6 x 3-pin Euro-block (mic/line)
6 x Dual RCA Stereo (line, sum to mono)
|Outputs - Main
||2 x 5-pin Euro-block (main out)
||2 x 3-pin Euro-block (aux out)
||2 x RJ-45 (remote volume control)