Kick off your gig in a short time
• Mics are powered by 2 AA batteries while receiver needs 12V supply (from wall outlet or DC power brick).
• Compact full-metal constructed receiver is pre-paired with 2 handheld mics. Save you trouble of wireless pairing.
• It is not tricky even for a rookie to take system out of box, insert batteries, stream background music into mic system and deliver mixed audio to PA speaker.
• Just bring with a portable tailgate speaker, gig preparation can be much easier.
Spice up your karaoke party
• Independent volume controls give flexibility to adjust sound level for the best result.
• Echo effect is the most thrill feature for karaoke enthusiast. Easily spin the knob to get reverb sound!
• Plus an additional mic input enables 3-microphone setup at the same time for family karaoke.
• Line in jack at the back is for the input of your favourite YouTube music from smart-phone, tablet or PC.
A successful presentation, audio counts
• Cardioid microphone does an good job at rejecting background sound. It is especially helpful when making speech in less perfect environment like outdoor.
• Fine-tuned integrated circuit of microphone suppresses self noise and handling noise well.
• Impress audience with audio clarity. Wide frequency response guarantees the crisp tone out of your vocal without losing too much bass at the same time.
Consistent performance for both indoor and outdoor
• UHF (Ultra High Frequency) is a more penetrable and powerful signal, therefore a better choice for using in built-up areas.
• In classroom, church or the place where loads of objects standing in the way, wireless range is up to 80 feet already. Outdoor performance could only be better and more stable!
• Obstacle is no more fearful. Distance can not spoil your live event any more.
-Mics are powered by 2 AA batteries while the receiver needs a 12V supply (from the wall outlet or DC power brick).
-The compact full-metal constructed receiver is pre-paired with 2 handheld mics, saving time on wireless sync.
-Setup is so simple that even a rookie would have no issue. Just take the system out of the box, insert batteries, connect with music device (phone or computer) and deliver mixed audio to the PA speaker.
-Just bring along a portable tailgate speaker, gig prep could not be easier.
||UHF 520-578 MHz
||Transmitter: 2 AA Batteries
||Input: 100-240 V
||Output: 12 V 500 mA