If you're a fan of the now-legendary Electro-Harmonix B9, then you'll definitely dig the C9 Organ Machine. Packed with nine new presets, the C9 provides you with ultra-realistic electric organ and vintage electronic keyboard tones. Whether you want a Doors-Esque Farfisa tone, Deep Purple-Esque sludge, or a Zeppelin-Esque harmonic extravaganza, the C9 delivers. You get the same intuitive controls as the B9, letting you creatively tweak your sounds' modulation and click sounds. And if you already own a B9, you can send each pedal's signal to separate amps to sound like two individual players or combine them for a massive stereo spread.
- The perfect way to play classic organ tones with your guitar
- Transforms your guitar tone - no tracking problems, glitches, mistriggers, or false notes!
- 9 organ settings let you call up a plethora of unique sounds that span decades
- Each tonewheel organ setting includes a rotary speaker emulation effect with speed control plus separate key click/percussion control
- Blend wet and dry signals in the box or send them to separate outputs for complex rig setups
- Combine the C9 with a B9 for a complete array of compelling effects
|1 x 1/4"
|2 x 1/4"