Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in your drive tones
The all-analog Blackstar Debut 10E is packed with a massive spread of tones, by virtue of its Blackstar's Infinite Shape Feature (ISF). When turned fully counterclockwise, you'll lend an American characteristic to your voice, with a tight bottom end and aggressive middle. Turned all the way to the right, you'll enjoy more of a British vibe, with a woodier sound that's less aggressive. However you dial in the Debut 10E, you'll enjoy a musical response that commands attention.
Stereo 3" linear-response speakers
Music playback sounds just as it was meant to be heard, in glorious stereo, through the Debut 10E's twin 3" speakers. And whether you're running backing tracks from your phone/tablet or additional instrument sources into the MP3 input, this amp delivers big sound on the go.
The Blackstar Debut 10E's speaker-emulated output delivers the sound of a miked-up cabinet, even with the volume down. Connect to your audio interface or a PA system and enjoy great tone. It also produces inspiring sounds when you're wearing headphones, which is great for late-night practicing and tracking. Guitarists here at Sweetwater have found the speaker-emulated output to be our family's (or roommate's) favorite feature.
Built-in digital tape delay
The Blackstar Debut 10E is packed with a solid-sounding digital tape delay effect. Turn it fully counterclockwise, and the effect is deactivated. Turn it fully clockwise, and experience a lush ambience that adds dimension to your playing.
Blackstar Debut 10E Guitar Combo Amplifier Features:
- 10-watt analog combo guitar amplifier by Blackstar
- Primo analog topology meets high-end boutique cosmetics
- Perfect for practice, home recording, and mobile gigging
- Infinite Shape Feature gives you a plethora of gain options
- Tape-based delay effect adds dimension to your playing
- MP3 input for jamming along to your favorite music
- Speaker-emulated line-out for silent practice or recording
- 2 x 3-inch linear-response speakers deliver rich playback tones