The Behringer Model D is a faithful recreation of the original Minimoog Model D monophonic synthesizer. The synth features 3 VCOs, a ladder filter, an LFO and comes in a more compact Eurorack Format. If you're familiar with the original, you'll know that this synthesizer can create some insanely fat sounds.
Featuring a three oscillator design for producing massive sounds, Behringer has authentically reproduced the original "D-Type" circuitry with matched transistors and JFETs staying true to its original sound. It includes 5 variable oscillator shapes with variable pulse widths for wide sound shaping and a classic 24 dB ladder filter with resonance for buttery filtering.
The semi-modular design requires no patching for immediate performance, and there are many connectivity and control options in terms of MIDI implementation. The reproduction is a lot more compact than the original and can be transferred to a standard eurorack case to go with your other synths and portable enough to easily take with you to the gig.
Legendary analog synthesizer recreation
- Three oscillator design allows for insanely fat music creation
- Authentic reproduction of original "D Type" circuitry with matched transistors and JFETs
- Ultra-high precision 0.1% Thin Film resistors and Polyphenylene Sulphide capacitors
- Pure analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF, and VCA designs
- 5 variable oscillator shapes with variable pulse widths for ultimate sounds
- Classic 24 dB ladder filter with resonance for legendary sound performance
- Switchable low/high pass filter mode for enhanced sound creation
- Dedicated and fully analog triangle/square wave LFO
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- Semi-modular design requires no patching for immediate performance
- Overdrive circuit adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
- Noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- Complete Eurorack solution - main module can be transferred to a standard Eurorack case
- 48 controls give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- Low and high-level outputs featuring highest signal integrity signal stages
- Comprehensive MIDI implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.