Affordable Dynamic Mic from AT!
The ATM650, a versatile addition to the Artist Series, features a new multi-stage flat grille design for precise positioning close to the sound source. Equipped with a neodymium magnet for high-output performance, the ATM650 has a frequency response tailored for clear sound reproduction of guitar cabinets, snare, and percussion. A-T's innovative dual-wall floating construction banishes handling noise.
Audio-Technica ATM650 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone Features:
- -Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- -80-17,000 Hz Frequency Response
- -Durable performance for professional applications
- -Special dual-wall floating construction reduces handling noise and assures consistent performance from mic to mic
- -Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- -Multi-stage flat grille design is engineered to enable easy placement as close as possible to sound source
- -Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- -Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
|Manufacturer Part Number: