- An easy way to connect your guitar, bass, or keyboard to your computer
- Apogee's renowned converter technology provides top-shelf, 24-bit/96kHz, sound
- Simple plug-and-play installation with Mac, PC, and iOS compatibility
- Overdrive mode lends incredible realism to virtual amps and effects
- Headphone output is a must-have if your iOS device doesn't have one
- Output Blend feature offers zero-latency monitoring and recording
- Boasts a rugged metal body with a soft-touch base
- Includes Positive Grid BIAS FX Jam software
The Apogee Jam+ is the easy way to inject your guitar, bass, or keyboard into your computer — with studio quality! Experience top-shelf sound, thanks to Apogee's renowned converter technology, in up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution. Enjoy simple plug-and-play installation with Mac, PC, and iOS compatibility. Guitarists will appreciate the Jam+'s Overdrive mode, which lends incredible realism to virtual amps and effects. You also get a headphone output, which is a must-have if your iOS device doesn't have one. It has a Output Blend feature, which offers zero-latency monitoring and recording. The Jam+ boasts a rugged metal body with a soft-touch base.
PS: Phone, headphone, cables in the picture are not included**
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Form Factor:Portable
- Simultaneous I/O:1 x 2
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/96kHz
- Number of Preamps:1 x Hi-Z
- Analog Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Headphones:1 x 1/8"
- USB:1 x Micro-B
- Software:Bias FX LE
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.9 or later, iOS 9 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 10 or later
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Weight:0.25 lbs.