- Wall-mounted programmable controller for MX-8A
- Equipped with 1 encoder (with push switch) and 4 switches
- Enables switching sources and adjusting volume (including muting)
- Functions can be assigned to the encoder and the switches using TASCAM MX CONNECT
- Easy-to-read display
- Daisy chaining of up to 8 units is possible using cables rated category 5e or higher (maximum length 200 m)
Designed for quick and easy operation in meeting rooms, lecture halls, stores, restaurants, and multipurpose spaces, the RC-W100-R86 Wall Mount Controller incorporate an easy-to-read LCD display, one rotary encoder with a push switch, and four push button switches.
The two models address a variety of world markets, with the RC-W100-R120 designed for the U.S. and Japan, while the RC-W100-R86 is compatible with switch boxes in Europe.
Connector RJ-45 x2
Cables category 5e or higher cables
||Powered by MX-8A
||87 x 87 x 54 mm (W x H x D, including protrusions)